HI!
I’m
Olivia. Welcome to my blog!
I
hope you’ll like my stories and photographs of New Zealand. I’m headed across
the Pacific with AFS and will be living with a family as an exchange student
for six months.
As
most of you know, I’m a junior in high school, love art, skiing and animals,
but mostly, I love adventures. When I heard that AFS offered semester programs,
I applied. I can’t wait to find out more about New Zealand and be fully submersed in their culture. I hope I can share it with you and bring back some good stories. I
think learning about other people by meeting them and getting to know them
helps bring us all together.
I’d love to share my experience, but there’s a
catch. Like a magazine or newspaper subscription, my blog isn’t completely
free. I’m asking for a contribution to help pay for my next six months. My
parents are paying for most of it, but have asked me to help. By sponsoring my
blog, you can learn more about New Zealand, and it will help me be able to pay
for it. I also plan to work over winter break and hope to do some dog sitting
to also help pay for the trip.
The
donation button goes directly to my AFS account- I won’t be spending the money
on popcorn at the movies or anything. There’s no required minimum amount: anything
will help. I’m really excited about this and would love to share it with you. AFS
created this program (Sponsor an AFSer) to help students like me. It is “an online fundraising tool provided by AFS to allow potential sponsors to
make easy, secure, and non tax-deductible contributions to my AFS program fee.”
Please click the Donate Now button to make a
non tax-deductible contribution directly to my AFS program account if you’re
interested or able.
Thanks, Olivia
Hi Olivia!
ReplyDeleteI like your blog. Can't wait to see your pics and hear your stories! woot woot.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! Cath
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to adventures!
ReplyDelete